Comments from my life, family, and projects I enjoy.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some Well Needed Exercise

I have been feeling a bit lethargic and have missed my daily run/walk for the last several days due to some evening thundershowers. This evening I just couldn't stand it anymore, so we went down to the riverwalk and got in a vigorous walk/run. We had to cut it a little short this time, but we mixed it up with a lot of short, fast sprints that were very invigorating. I'm looking forward to a shower and an early night to bed. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Midlands of South Carolina, United States
Husband, Father, Quality Engineer, Electronics Professional, and tinkerer. Facinated by old technology and well made old tools. Old iron is good.