Comments from my life, family, and projects I enjoy.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Treasure From the Mailman

Earlier this week I used some of my birthday money (I just turned 54) to order some specialty coffee from a small coffee roaster in Brunswick, GA. I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon, the box was postmarked Wednesday the 5th, and the package arrived today, Friday the 7th. That's pretty fast service in my book. They claim to only roast the beans after receiving your order.
Here' a couple pics of the goodies. Don't worry, I'm not going to start doing "haul videos" to post on youtube. I think their logo is awesome.




I just opened a large bag of Italian roast from World Market, so it may be awhile before I can report on the flavor,........... if I can wait that long.

3 comments:

Buttons said...

I can smell it here and now I am craving a big mug of coffee.

Scott said...

Coffee is so good when the beans are freshly ground.

Amelia Ireton said...

oooh that looks like a great coffee now I know what to send you from South Africa , our coffee is awesome here

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Midlands of South Carolina, United States
Husband, Father, Quality Engineer, Electronics Professional, and tinkerer. Facinated by old technology and well made old tools. Old iron is good.