Comments from my life, family, and projects I enjoy.

Friday, November 29, 2013

A Walk In the Woods

Today I decided to go check on the progress of the new nature trail that is under construction off Old State Road. The road is blocked off to vehicular traffic, but I didn't see any no trespassing signs, so I grabbed my camera and took a walk. The trail mostly runs along the old confederate earthworks from the civil war battle of Congaree creek. The trail goes deep into the woods and it is very remote and quiet. No cell phone service to disturb the sounds of nature.





1 comment:

Becky said...

COOL! Can't wait for it to be completed so we can explore together

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Midlands of South Carolina, United States
Husband, Father, Quality Engineer, Electronics Professional, and tinkerer. Facinated by old technology and well made old tools. Old iron is good.